Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Paradise Lost


My home, my refuge and heaven on earth has just become the place of dread and fear! I just saw a mouse run under my stove! I'm guessing it came in on Sunday night when Richard was taking the garbage out. I remember an uneasy feeling when he left the door to the garage open for a few minutes. Hopefully he will be home soon to rescue me from the scarry creature. Why does such a tiny little thing fill me with such fear? Amber, I'm feeling your pain!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! It`s scary right?? I can`t believe the mice this year - they are getting BRAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris,

    I forgot the date of your shower and Carmen forgot to tell me about it- and I missed out on seeing Jessica and her girls. But I do have something for Jenny and Nicole that I will drop off next time I go to the Cieslak house.

    ReplyDelete