This is the picture that I put on the cover of our 2010 CD of Primary songs for the new program. I love the theme this year; "I Know My Savior Lives" The new song is so beautiful and has such a powerful message! Our goal is for every one of our Primary kids to grow a testimony this year!
Josh and Meg are back from their cruise, The Chapmans are back home from Houston, The Kendalls are alone in their home for the first time since Dean was born. He can even use his own bedroom now!
I'm very excited for Jason, Nicole and Sydney to come visit at the end of the month! She'll turn 2 months old while she's here!
I'm very excited for Jason, Nicole and Sydney to come visit at the end of the month! She'll turn 2 months old while she's here!Jack gets to fly to Seattle for an interview with Microsoft on the 25th! He hopes to get an internship offer for this summer.
Joni is all moved into her new apartment and is figuring out life as a single girl. Luckily she has Dad to help her with cars, moves and such. We are adjusting to Jonathan being around and not swimming this year. I got him a punch card to the South Jordan Rec center. Soon he'll be looking for a job. This is a picture Richard took of the field trip with the Legacy folks yesterday. They went to see the ice sculptures at Midway.
Love the CD cover picture...way too cute! I'm looking forward to hearing the new song...I may have to Google it:)
ReplyDeleteYour grandkids are cute. I love that we get updates on them on everyone's blogs! So entertaining. You guys are so fun. It was fun to see you over Christmas break!
ReplyDeleteChris, you are the best. I love that you always comment on my blog. I'm so glad we're related. Jack in seattle, Huh? Will he be bringing his cute girlfriend with him?
ReplyDelete