I had to throw in this shot of Dean with his first grandson! He and Dex seem to like each other!
Joni and her roommate came over and I had to get a shot of Joni's amazing outfit!
to my amazing mother of 10 ...
And then my own daughters and daughters by marriage
I want to wish you a Happy Mother's Day! Thanks so much for your examples, love and support! I include my awesome sisters and sisters-in-law. Of course my daughters and daughters-in-law are the most important mothers in to world to me! My grandchildren are the most precious people I know! I love being a mother, but this grandmothering stuff is the best thing ever! Thanks! PS Good News! I am now a Primary Teacher!
And then my own daughters and daughters by marriage
I want to wish you a Happy Mother's Day! Thanks so much for your examples, love and support! I include my awesome sisters and sisters-in-law. Of course my daughters and daughters-in-law are the most important mothers in to world to me! My grandchildren are the most precious people I know! I love being a mother, but this grandmothering stuff is the best thing ever! Thanks! PS Good News! I am now a Primary Teacher!
Happy Mother's Day to you! It was a beautiful day here. Kate Wilson's third birthday, in fact.
ReplyDeleteYou didn't stay "unemployed" long! Your Primary class will be so lucky to have you teaching! Looks like you had a Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDelete