Monday, July 19, 2010

Too quiet on the home front!

After this...
And this... Dan and Jess shared this room with Tessa...The Quincys ready to fly away... The Chapmans ready to drive away... Jenny and Dean ready to fly away yesterday... Sophie slept in our room.. The Quincys got the whole basement because the little doll is a stinker at night... All the Kendalls in this room... one of the bathrooms... And the single guys... Yesterday...Jack flew out this morning and now...
Today...It's just too dang quiet at my house!!
Thanks for coming kids!
Come again soon!




2 comments:

  1. I am glad we decided to stay at your house with everyone else. It was a lot of fun to be all together like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always more fun when you and your family is around! I realized as I was blogging that the only time we had all 18 of us together at the same time was for the family photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete