Sorry Jonathan, I couldn't leave Alex out and I didn't have another picture of him.
These are Mel's stepkids. 
The Gearys and I did a lousy job of getting the older kids.
Joe and friend.
Christopher the hippie.
All of the Skardas except the brand new baby.
(They aren't monks, I asked, they are Jedis, duh!)
Ted the newest deacon in the ward.
Jill even brought Liam over.
All of the cute Henrys.
Sami, Sarah and their partiers.
Some Briggs, Pecks, one Quinn and Andre. Notice Nick is a pregnant nun.
My favorite Trick or Treater, Jonathan showing off his keyblade shirt to go with his Organization 13 jacket.
Oh, how nice to have trick-or-treaters on Saturday! It's going to be really trying for Charlotte and Freddie tonight when all the kids in the neighborhood show up at our front door and I make them stay in. Maybe Utah really is better than California?
ReplyDeleteI still have no idea what Jonathan's character is but I think he looked good! Nice job on the jacket Aunt Chris!
ReplyDeleteWe thought we wouldn't have as many as last year but we got 160! Loving the pictures:)
ReplyDelete