Sunday, December 12, 2010

A shower, great ward Christmas party and a fun Sunday!










I had Heather Bringhurst's shower here yesterday. So glad she's finally getting married! They have been dating for like 6 years!!




We had a great ward party last night! It was relaxing for me, but poor Jonathan had to wear a shepherd costume for the dinner and everything. He played this solo to start out the Christmas play...








He had to play the part of a shepherd, run over and accompany the rest of the shepherds for their number and then run back on stage until the 3 kings were ready to sing, and run back down to accompany them. He did a great job though! It was real fun cause Jack and Steph came and ate with us, too.





Richard spoke in church today. He did a great job. He spoke about the gifts of the spirit. One thing that I learned from his talk was that we have to ask for the gifts we want.





After fighting a sinus infection and not having a voice all week, it was great to be able to sing with the ward choir at the Stake Sing-Along tonight. I also got to do the music in Jr. Primary today! And of course sing with the nursery kids. Its nice to have my voice back. Well, 75% of it or so anyway. Hopefully it'll all be back for the Christmas program next Sunday! I only get to teach my nursery kids 2 more lessons! Then its on to Sunbeams for them!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your voice was gone--GLAD you got it back! I still can't sing great right now, because I can't hear myself...My ears are popped now, but still funny.

    ReplyDelete