Monday, January 10, 2011

Elliott day 2.

I had to share the shots that show her cute hair! She is looking less Quincy and more Noorda today, I think.
She has legs! Josh says she doesn't really have a bum though.

She likes to roll onto her side and sometimes smashes her face on the side of the bed.


I could watch her fun expressions all day!



She really loves her daddy. Her mom isn't featured in the pictures. I seriously thought about getting one of her and Josh sleeping, but I didn't want to put down Elliott! They had a rough night with Ellie spitting and choking. Tomorrow they go home!




4 comments:

  1. What a doll! Quincy babies are among the cutest. And Josh is among the sleepiest:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think lack of bum is a Quincy thing. Sydney still doesn't have one either. But I think she really does look more like Meg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. I can't get over her chubby cheeks and thighs. I wish I could squish those!! Tell Josh and Meg we miss them, especially now that they have something useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty baby! She looks just like Meg to me. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete