Monday, April 18, 2011

Joni's birthday party!

Yep! Joni is going to be 22 tomorrow! We had a wild party for her yesterday!
Gluten free cake and fruit bars! Well and we had Jenny's rotel soup first.
She got a heart moniter for her running and some gift cards. Meg is showing off her new eyelashes. Not the best picture, but its all I had!
Elliott loves the fan. Josh is giving her a close look!
Can you tell he really likes her? Jack and Steph came, too, but I never seem to get them on camera! I will get pictures of Jack graduating on Friday though, I promise!!
Joni is moving into the basement today! Jonathan will not be an only child!

3 comments:

  1. Is Joni on the phone in that 1st picture? Too funny. You're good at making alternatives for her, fruit bars are fun! You've sure got a busy week coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I just read your sister's post for your birthday--choked me up! You are AWESOME! I also can't believe what your car looked like...SO GLAD to still have you here! Thanks again for tending Ryan! He said "good bye" to you, as we drove away today--that's how I know he likes you! You are SO great with kids! Those Nursery kids are lucky to have "Uncle Quincy" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record, I didn't even attempt to hide from the camera. :D Thanks again for a wonderful dinner!

    ReplyDelete