
Here they are at the starting line hearing the instructions about the course.
They ran around the track once then came out here. Josh heading out.
The other Josh heading out from the track.
Meg, with Richard right behind her.
Josh back from his run starting his bike ride. About 23 minutes into the race and in 25th place.
The other Josh about 4 minutes behind him.
Meg about 30 minutes.
Off she goes.
Richard a few minutes behind her.
He's off again.
Josh back from his bike ride about 17th place.
I happened to capture this moment that I didn't understand until after the race, when Josh mentioned his shorts were falling off on each flip turn so he stopped to retie them.

Josh finishing at 1 hour 9 iminutes. I'm not sure, but I think he was about 11th place.
The other Josh came back from his bike ride while I was taking pictures of Josh swimming and I totally missed his swim and finish. He did it in 1 hour 20 minutes.

The other Josh came back from his bike ride while I was taking pictures of Josh swimming and I totally missed his swim and finish. He did it in 1 hour 20 minutes.
Meg was a stronger swimmer than I expected. Here she is in her orange cap.

Richard back from his bike ride.
Meg finishing her swim. Her time was 1 hour and 28 minutes. 

Richard swimming in lane 6 over there. He did the first half side stroke, but finished with a front crawl. He and Josh both had leg cramps on the bike and during the swim.

Richard finishing. His time was 1 hour and 38 minutes. His first sprint tri and with very little warning to train. 
Elliott excited to have her mommy back! She was a good cheerleader and clapped for all of the comings and goings with me. She also clapped everytime someone walked by with their dog. She is adorable!

Elliott excited to have her mommy back! She was a good cheerleader and clapped for all of the comings and goings with me. She also clapped everytime someone walked by with their dog. She is adorable!
Good job everyone! Team Quincy is pretty awesome.
ReplyDeleteWay to go everyone!
ReplyDeleteAwesome awesome awesome!
ReplyDelete