Just got this one of him sleeping today!

Poor little Steph went through a day of labor; she was induced Wednesday morning and then had to have a c-section at 11:00 that night. It may be because this guy is huge! He was 8 lbs. 12 oz, 22 1/4 inches and has one very large head. They were told he has the head of an 11 lb. baby. Poor little guy is still nameless, but I'm sure he'll get one soon. 

This is the picture Jonathan did last week. Its called "Color Blind". This week was "Tongue Tied" he finished it at school so I haven't seen the finished project yet.
This is some of the haul from Valentine's Day, missing the great popcorn from the Deaners and the Paradise Bakery cookie from my Visiting Teachers and of course all the chocolate from Richard and other good friends. The cute globe is from one of my nursery cuties.
I've been tending my friend's granddaughter the last 3 weeks for a few days a week. She loves to mother Elliott. Elliott loves having kids around. She's so cute with them. Her favorite person still seems to be Jonathan though. She'll walk clear across the room to him when he gets home, hold up her arms and follow him around until he picks her up. She loves to help him play the piano, play video games, eat, whatever he's doing is what she wants to do. I love it!
I've been tending my friend's granddaughter the last 3 weeks for a few days a week. She loves to mother Elliott. Elliott loves having kids around. She's so cute with them. Her favorite person still seems to be Jonathan though. She'll walk clear across the room to him when he gets home, hold up her arms and follow him around until he picks her up. She loves to help him play the piano, play video games, eat, whatever he's doing is what she wants to do. I love it!I need to get a video of them playing the piano together it's pretty sweet. Here's one of Abby and Elliott from Wednesday.
Congratulations on the new grandson. I'm glad that he finally made his appearance - Steph is a trooper!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Amy
Hooray for another baby Quincy! I hope Steph recovers well from the c-section and marathon labor. And Jonathon's painting is fascinating. Is the color weeping from the subject's eyes, causing color-blindness? I would like to hear Jonathon's interpretation.
ReplyDeleteDear Mary: There really isn't much deep meaning in the picture. It's good that it gets people thinking though. My ideas in pictures as of late is just to take a saying and mean something it doesn't. Color blind means there is colors you can't see. Well I drew a picture where I tried to make it look like she was blinded by color :) If you ever want to know about any of my strange ideas though your welcome to text me/facebook message me though xD (number is 801-680-3475 if ya didn't know)
ReplyDelete