Monday, March 12, 2012

A relaxing week-end.

Jonathan spent most of the week-end with his friend Charity. Saturday she brought her chalk. Here she is adding eyelashes to Jonathan's face.

She is a gamer. Its kind of scarry how much she and Jonathan have in common. She drew these items from Mario Cart (she has won state Mario Cart tournaments).



Here's Jonathan's finished face.





Sunday we took a drive up to the Draper temple and listened to a Brad Wilcox talk on CD. "I'll Never Do It Again and Other Broken Promises" which I love and Jonathan said was a very boring speaker.







3 comments:

  1. AMAZING chalk art! They can come draw on our driveway any time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool art. We'll have to have him draw something for the girls when you're here in a couple weeks, they'd love it! I like brad wilcox, silly Jonathan.

    ReplyDelete