We ran into Jess' best friend from high school (Summer) on our way in, she took this picture for us.
Jonathan and Shae.
Jonthan and Addison.
I had to put in 2 pictures of Jonathan and Charity, because; Jonathan's tassel got in the way,
and Charity's phone got in the way.
Jonathan sitting on the 2nd row because he was a busy little guy at his graduation.
then he played the piano for them to sing "Footprints" (video in earlier post), and then he sang the school hymn (video in earlier post) at the end with the Madrigals.
I didn't bring my camera into Toscanos, but I got a great picture of him and Charity with my phone with both of their faces looking at me! But I don't have internet on my phone, sorry!
Here he is opening his graduation present.
He was pretty happy about it! Now he's off to a party. I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere else today, I'm exhausted!.
Wow! We have no more kids in school, but wait Sophie starts Kindergarten this year! And for the first time in years Joni and Jonathan will be attending the same school this fall! SLCC!Congrats Jonathan! I am amazed at your talents! I think you are going to be one great man one day!
Yay for Jon!!! :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Now you're old, like me (ha ha)--I've had all of my kids graduated for 2 years :) Nice present!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jon, love you!!
ReplyDelete