Sunday, November 4, 2012

I love the temple!

I have been planning for a long time to work at the Jordan River temple. 
On Thursday I was finally set apart as a temple ordinance worker.  I will just work on Tuesday mornings.  I am very excited.  I hope I can memorize quickly.  I am getting old and not as fast at learning, but I'm hoping that I get blessed with some gifts of the Spirit to help me. 
I'll be busy while I wait for Richard to be ready to go on a mission.  The next thing I want to do.  There are some great advantages to getting old!!

7 comments:

  1. Tuesdays are the days we go to the temple! Now if we could just get you to work at our temple. What a fun calling. Let's hear it for "Temple Tuesdays"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome thing to do. Can't wait for the day we can go to the temple every week. It will come soon enough, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is summer btw, but I'm sure adam feels the same way. :)

      Delete
  3. That's awesome mom! Definitely a perk of your kids growing up. I was wondering when you'd start being a temple worker, you'll be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris, that is a perfect place for an angel like you to be on Tuesdays! You'll be fine memorizing. I know what you mean about the mission. If I could only retire!

    ReplyDelete