I have often bragged about my brilliant niece, Amanda. She is a math genius and wrote the most amazing letters home from her mission to Honduras.
Well, the same week she finished her PHD, she found out she was expecting twins. She carried them almost full term. They are just over 2 months now. She recently found out she has rheumatoid arthritis. She has had to stop nursing the twins, and is in a lot of pain. And yet she has such a good attitude and is such an amazing mom! While her parents are on a trip, I've been able to help her a few mornings and every time I walk away from her house I feel uplifted from being around her.
bathing, dressing, feeding, holding and loving Miles and Elenore...
But really Amanda just amazes me!
She even baked me chocolate chip cookies!
he wants her to write a book for a math class. So, of course, she's excited to do it!







Thank you!!!!! For helping Amanda, and for posting pictures. You are awesome!
ReplyDelete