In the water ready to go.
And they're off!
I had to get a picture of these cute kids there cheering for their grandpa. If you can't read their t-shirts; it says; "My Grandpa is faster than you".
Richard finishing the swim.
Amanda next.
Dean out of the water. (This is when Erika can relax).
Josh off on his bike.
Here comes Dean back from his bike ride.
Richard back from his bike ride.
Richard off on the run.
Josh finishing.
Amanda finished. She couldn't run, well she can't really walk these days. I know that I keep saying how amazing she is, but wow! She is really amazing!
One lap for Richard.
Dean finishes.
Starting his last lap.
Here he comes!
Finished!
Richard and Josh spent the day abusing their bodies trying to dig holes in the neighbor's back yard for their barn. Josh added a few minutes to last year's time and Richard dropped a few minutes. Dean dropped time and this was Amanda first tri, so she got a PR! Way to go guys and gal! Amanda wants another girl to do it with her in July. Who's game?
No comments:
Post a Comment