Saturday, April 25, 2009

5k



Today was the first annual South West Aquatics Team's 5k fun run. Jonathan, Jack, Josh and Meg all ran in it. Here they are stretchng before the race.

Jack came in 4th.






Josh was just a couple of places behind him.



















Then Jonathan finished with Kirsten trying to pass him.




















Meg finished soon after.





















Only Jack felt like eating the Chuck Wagon Breakfast after. I should have taken a picture of Richard cooking the breakfast. As usual he did as much

work as anyone there. It was great fun! Thanks for coming!

3 comments:

  1. Notice, I am last...

    Jonathon left me in the dust... or rather, the mud.

    It was still fun, and made Josh and I both realize we need to start exercising more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were after the Quincy boys, but certainly not last! I think that anyone who can run a 5k is in great shape! Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot! You guys are great. Thanks for the pictures mom!!

    ReplyDelete