Saturday, April 4, 2009

A great day!







This has been a super birthday! Thanks everyone for the great birthday wishes! Richard painted the front room to match the couch and love seat he got me from KSL.com and painted the family room to match the love seats in there. Its like getting a whole new house! Jess called and started my day with a "Happy Birthday" sung by Sophie. She even got an "I love you" in. Jenny and James called and sang the first line for me! Jason and Nicole called while I was driving Jack and Stephanie over from TRAX. We went to Sizzler before priesthood meeting and it was delicious! I havent' been there for ages. Meg came and helped me get this blog started during priesthood meeting and made a delicious candy bar birthday cake. Everyone else sang to me then. I have to wait until tomorrow to see Matt and Joni. Joni was stuck without a car after work while Matt was working. Tomorrow is one of Grandma Ellis' famous birthday dinners! All that and conference, too! Lots of great calls, birthday wishes on Facebook and time with family made it a great day! Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

  1. This is going to be awesome!!! Your living house looks great, the blog is cute, and we are going to be able to keep up with what's going on with the Quincys! Great job Meg and Chris...do you guys give lessons on blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I've been waiting to see pictures of the paint jobs! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did my first comment go...hmmm...I am SO excited about your blog--it looks GREAT, even if you did have some help! Your house looks BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete