Poor Jonathan was the only one there not in uniform. I gave his uniform to Ted. Oops!
Children are an heritage of the Lord....as arrows are in the hand.....happy is the (wo)man that hath (her)his quiver full of them. Psalms 127:3-5
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Ducks and Tenderfoots
These ducks were in the front yard when I started my walk this morning. I wonder if there's some eggs in one of our flower beds?
Corey,
Ted,
and Nick all got their Tenderfoot rank advancement at the Court of Honor last night!
Here's my cubs and my 11 year olds (all but Trevor) in the same picture!
And here's my 11 year olds in uniform with Trevor.
The Scout Master and the Young Men presidency had a huge (and long) 100 years of scouting dinner and Court of Honor. The boys all got steak and the rest of us got grilled chicken. It was very nice! The scouts served us! Then we had dutch oven apple pie for dessert! It was a very great success! I was amazed that they invited all of the cubs and their families, too. And they didn't ask the women to do any of the work!!! I'm pretty sure this is a first in my experience in the church! Thanks for a great evening men and scouts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment