Sunday, March 28, 2010

Jonathan and I are getting old, a house and Just Dance fun!

Today the Primary sang "Happy Birthday" to me since we don't have regular church next week. They were amazed to hear how old I'm going to be! Then I taught sharing time on the Latter-Day Prophets and I discovered that I have been alive for half of the Latter-Day Prophets!! The last 8 of the 16! Speaking of 16; Jonathan went on his first date on Friday! And he blessed the sacrament today. When did he grow up? Just yesterday he was playing with trains!
Josh and Meg appear to have bought a house! They accepted the counter-0ffer and should be under contract any day now!
We got the fun of having Summer and the kids come over for Sunday dinner with us today! Summer is amazing at taking care of 3 little ones! Here's a great shot of Summer and Meg dancing! Grant loved the swing and later Ava loved it,too. I somehow missed the shots of Ava dancing. She had better moves than any of the adults! I couldn't resist these videos of Meg and Summer's first dance and then Josh and Richard dancing! Jonathan refuses to try it! Thanks to Amanda's great blog post that convinced me I had to have this game for my birthday! I do it every morning in-between yoga and my walk!




7 comments:

  1. How fun! I loved the videos, we can't wait to come out and try it. I'm sure Sophie will be a #1 fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you all can see, dancing has never been my forte, but it sure was fun! Summer creamed me, and believe it or not Josh killed me at the Spice Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on Meg, you are a natural! Looks like fun times at the Quincy's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First date--wow! Happy Birthday, Jonathan and Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting us come - we had fun. Man, Meg can swing those hips!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey...did you know we have a weekly yoga class in the Primary room at church? Fridays 9:30am-10:30am...tons of fun:)

    ReplyDelete