Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lagoon!

First ride! Tessa is saying "Woowoo" for the train.
I tried to get Tessa peaking through the fence waiting for a ride. The cars were one of the favorites! Notice their hot, red faces. They loved the little boats and even took turns ringing the bell. Lots of the rides scared Sophie, but she rode them and was happy after, here I caught her looking like she wishes she were anywhere, but on this airplane right now. Riding the Merry-g0-round with mommy. Sophie loving the little bear on the merry-go-round Rocketeers! Tessa couldn't reach the gun. Waiting for rides is soo hard! Very sad about not going on any more rides... Cooling off before we drive home... Tessa didn't want to get on the is ride and Sophie was the only kid there and decided it was just a little too scarry! "I never ride in elephants" she yells!

Loving the boats!

Cooling off in the fountain. I have to say that this was a very smart addition to Lagoon since the last time I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment