Thursday, June 23, 2011

My awesome famous nephew Jordan

I am not a kid, but today I had to go and buy a kid's meal at Carl Jr.'s. Just so I could get the toy!

My nephew Jordan Leary is the developer of this free online game for kids. It is so popular that they have action figures at ToysRus and today Carl's Jr. started selling kid's meals featuring Poptropica with a Poptropica toy!! Jordan will probably handle the fame okay. When he was at the Utah State University and he and his wife were struggling students he got his tuition reimbursed one semister unexpectedly. His wife told us that she found out what a great man she'd married when, after saying they should celebrate and she was thinking going out for ice cream, he said; "Let's give this money to someone who really needs it"! I say he'll handle the fame just fine!

Congrats to Jordan and Jo!



No comments:

Post a Comment