Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Celebrating America's Birthday

We got invited to watch Elliott watch her first fireworks at Meg's brother's last night.  She loved it unless they were too noisy.

Jonathan, Charity, Richard and I went to the cabin this morning.  Charity brought her ocarina, but I never got a shot of her playing it.  She was too shy about it..

We took the obligatory hike to the beaver pond.

Amy got this shot of Richard and I.

My brother Paul and most of his family were there.  Here's Brian and Kevin repairing the handrail.

Kevin relaxing on Jodi.

My pictures of Paul and Amy really didn't turn out, or of Jon and Charity on the 4 wheeler.  But I did get this shot of the malt shop on the way home! 
It was fun!  Thanks for making the annual pilgrimage with me and sharing with us Paul and Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment