Saturday, July 28, 2012

So much fun in one Saturday!

The long awaited day finally arrived for Jonathan and I to enjoy our birthday presents!  We went to see the matinee of Wicked at the Capital Theatre in SLC!  I loved it!  It was so fun and funny and the music was incredible!

We went straight to meet my 2 of my sisters and their husbands, my niece and Richard at Zupas in Draper for dinner. We traded cars, and had Jonathan head home while Richard and I took my mom and dad to this fun wedding reception in Bountiful. 
This is my mom helping my Aunt Janelle get her corsage straight.  They have to be 2 of the cutest ladies I know.

Dad had us drive by the house where he was born in Bountiful.

Here's he pointing out the original parts of the house to us.  This was all part of a carefully orchestrated plan for a surprise birthday party for them.  I was starting to get nervous about the Bountiful tour because.....all of these people were waiting to surprise them at their home in Sandy.


Here's all of my siblings with my darling parents.

Here's us and our spouses. 

My surprised mom heading over to hug my sister Marianne, who'd just flown in. 
Did I mention that my siblings and their spouses are the coolest people I know, well, besides my parents!
Don't worry tomorrow night we are getting together with just the adults for a Family Home Evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment