Steph trying to get Jonathan in a picture. He's is beyond camera shy!
Jess and Meg
Josh and Tessa
Joni helping Sophie make her princess picture frame.
Aunt Joni and the girls!
Jack and Steph finally come to visit.
Sophie playing like she's a baby.
Tessa really relaxing and enjoying Aunt Meg and Uncle Josh.
Sharing; When Tessa tried to take Sophie's bear she quickly ran downstairs and found one for Tessa. I loved it!
Grandpa's shoes.
A BIG Grandma hug.
Catching fish with morning hair!
I love having the Chapmans come. Not just because it is a delight to see and play with my darling granddaughters, but because when the Chapmans are in town, I see all of my kids that live here more. We hadn't seen Jack and Stephanie for ages!
The girls are soo much fun! Sophie is hilarious with her made up songs, great dance moves and funny comments. Tessa is at such a fun age and is soo happy and easy to please. I could just sit and watch her for hours. She jabbers, crawls, stands and refuses to walk. We did trick her into taking 4 or 5 steps, but she was too smart to trick more than once. Jess and Dan are such great parents! I'm glad that I got a couple of days with my girls before heading out to Houston tomorrow! I will be posting lots of pictures of Dean Bean! I can't wait to meet him!!
Aren't grandkids the BEST? I love the one with Sophie in Grandpa's shoes! Have a GREAT time meeting your new grandson and granddaughter!
ReplyDeleteI love the big huge grandma hug with Soph! Those kids of Jessica's are just so cute! I'd squeeze them too, if I could!
ReplyDeleteYour grandkids and kids all look so cute. I can't believe how big Sophie's eyes are! She is just adorable. And so is everybody else in all those pictures.
ReplyDelete