Its been a long night! James called and said they were at the hospital about 9:30 our time. Jen's water had broken at 5:45 our time. I stayed up until 1:30 expecting a call any minute. At 3:00 they called with an update. Jonathan got up at 4:30 (he forgot to reset his alarm from yesterday) he could have slept until 5:30. He left at 5:45 and I slept until I couldn't wait any longer and called James at 7:00. He was born almost exactly while we were kneeling in family prayer at 5:05 this morning (6:05 their time). I hope that Jenny and James get more rest than I will today!
I am so thankful that he's here and healthy and that Jenny and James are healthy and happy! I can't think of a better pair of people to take care of my first grandson! Hopefully they will send us pictures any minute!! See above! They came through!
I am so thankful that he's here and healthy and that Jenny and James are healthy and happy! I can't think of a better pair of people to take care of my first grandson! Hopefully they will send us pictures any minute!! See above! They came through!
YAY!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE HIM AND FIND OUT THE NAME!!!! Do you know when Jenny and James will be in Utah again?
ReplyDeleteI think they are aiming at blessing him here the first of February.
ReplyDeleteYay! I love grandsons!
ReplyDelete