Monday, February 15, 2010

The Princess Week-End

I got to fly into Denver for Sophie's Princess birthday party!
Here's cute little Tessa and her cute little mom getting her hair done for church. Sophie is so cute about her dad playing his viola. She seriously thinks she is playing a duet with him. Tessa loved my cell phone and had it most of the time we were there. I love this shot of her red cheeks, bed head and cell phone. Here are 4 cousins ready for the guests to arrive for the princess party!
Here's one lucky guy surrounded by beautiful princesses enjoying their treat bags. I can't decide which so I'll atttempt to put 3 short videos on here.

This is Sophie and her cousin Elise dancing to Mickey's Clubhouse.

Then Jessica trying to teach the party kids how to play Simon says.Sophie blowing out her birthday candles and loving the spotlight. I loved seeing how much effort Jess and Dan put into making Sophie's party just right and how excited she was about every little thing they did. She was one happy princess!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures and videos, but especially the videos, I don't do enough of those! It was wonderful to have you here, come anytime, or all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cute! What cute parents and grandparents those kids have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO FUN that you got to attend Sophie's princess party! What a wonderful grandma you are--and a wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete