Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Two Years Later

Jason and Nicole celebrated their 2 year anniversary today. Luckily, I got to tend Sydney while they went out. It was great to get some one on one time with her! Nicole said today that 2 years ago she would never have guessed that they'd have a baby and a house today. Isn't it amazing what blessings come our way as we move forward with faith!
Jason and Nicole ran into Bob and Pam when they went after the long awaited Asphalt Pie and so they came over and met Sydney! They have great grandparenting skills! Sydney loved them.

Joni came over for one last Sydney hug and kiss. She really did like Joni, this was after they had been playing and smiling on the floor and Joni held and bounced her singing some lovely songs about the pictures on the wall.


I got to tend Syd earlier in the day, too. She was so cute talking and smiling and gooing and cooing that I had to take a picture, even though she wouldn't smile on demand.

I'm so glad that Jason, Nicole and Sydney could come and spend some time with us! Its nice to see what good parents they are and how much Sydney has grown.

2 comments:

  1. I love that hair! It's so amazing what two years can bring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm jealous... glad you got to spend some quality time with little Sydney!

    ReplyDelete