Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day 2009

I know I am lame, but I didn't take the camera to Grandma and Grandpa's again! Three of my brothers and 2 of my sisters were there with their spouses. And lots of my nieces and nephews!Dang!
I did get a few pictures at home. I made a point to get pictures of Joni since I missed her last week, but managed to miss Josh and Meg and Jack and Stephanie.
Here's Richard reading the Best LDS Humor Book he got for Father's Day.


Here's a picture of the pie Meg made for him (no picture of Meg, but I did get her delicious and beautiful pie)


Here's Jonathan playing Kingdom of Hearts preparing for the new one to come out soon. (Jack stayed up playing it until 3:30 this morning)!


Joni and Matt arriving.


Joni and Matt wishing Richard a happy father's day.

We got to tell Richard what we appreciated about him in our FHE. There was a lot of repetition of these things; He is selfless. He is always willing to help us with anything we are doing. He is giving and hard working, but still fun! We love you Richard! You are the best!

2 comments: