Richard and I got up and made it to the 2nd Annual Stake Flag day breakfast Saturday morning.
Josh brought his new truck over to change the rear axle and Richard was able to help some. Note the rather scarry set-up to lift the truck off the ground.
I had to capture a picture of the waterfall we have in the back of the house out of our rain gutter. We have had lots of heavy rainstorms this week and this waterfall has made many appearances.
Finally Sunday we celebrated Richard's birthday (#57) with all of our local kids. He got some great gifts; a steamer he needs for work, but I'm hoping he tries out by cleaning our shower, a DVD of 20 Westerns, and biking gloves, a portable hard drive and clothes.
Happy birthday Richard! Thanks for spending the last 30 of your years with me!
I wanted to share Josh and Meg's nap. You may not think that they can fit on one little love seat comfortably...
Poor Josh and Meg were so tired after dinner, we couldn't wake them up for the cake and ice-cream or the rousing game of Apples to Apples.
Somehow the only picture of Joni is of her hiding behind Richard. I'll get her next time!
I guess when we come over and nap for two hours, we deserve getting our sleeping pictures posted on the blog! Next time I will remember that....
ReplyDeleteI think I woke up long enough to hear you sing "Happy Birthday". :)
Your yard is greener than anything in Houston right now. You must be getting all of our rain.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny how poor Meg ended up on the floor! NICE truck, Josh! Happy Birthday to Richard!
ReplyDelete