Saturday, August 21, 2010

Change; the only constant in this life

A bunch of camera shy kids! Jack and Steph stopped by to use the computer and Jonathan after his first day of work.
So, the wedding is over, the honeymoon is over and Jack and Steph should be able to relax, right? No, they have decided to take the offer from Microsoft. Since the school Steph would attend in Seattle won't take any credits from the U of U, they are going to move to Provo and have her take a couple of classes at UVU while Jack finishes at BYU. So they are apartment shopping again.

Jonathan found out he got a job at Riverton Music on his way to the temple on Friday. The timing was perfect; he had his last 2 days of early morning swim Monday and Tuesday and the training for his job was Wednesday. He was nervous about it, but seems to be doing fine and enjoying it more each day.
On a personal note; I am up to 5 miles on my walk/bike routine in the mornings!! It helps that its cooled off some!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new jobs! Keep up the walk/bike, what's the plan when winter sets in? I've been trying p90x, and it's "kicking my trash"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika, I'll just have to bike last instead of first, at least until there's snow on the ground, then, I'll have to find something new. I guess I could try Tae Bo again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news for Jack and Steph, sorry she has to do more school though. Crazy times for them! I'm glad Jon likes my old stomping grounds. I'll have to talk to him about who he is working with. Congrats on all of your progress mom! Maybe you would like joining the gym and doing classes when it gets too snowy to walk and bike. You could do water aerobics with Nina!

    ReplyDelete