Thursday, August 26, 2010

Home alone!

Today is the first time I've been home alone for more than an hour or so for ages! Jonathan started his junior year in High School. He has a job at Riverton Music. He got a cell phone. He has a jeep to drive himself to swim practices, the library and to hang out with his friends. We have started a new phase of life at the Quincy home! I think I like it, but I'm not sure yet.

3 comments:

  1. Believe me, you are gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds divine! Just as long as it doesn'tlast forever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the same wedding shot you do--the one Jessica took on the path leading to the temple. She's an awesome photographer! I've been home alone a lot in the past 2 years, and it's nice to have the kids stick around a little more now...Even though they still have lots of work/school/social life, etc.

    ReplyDelete