Saturday, August 14, 2010

Weddings, Wild Kids and All

The last 3 days have been a blast! From helping with the flowers for the wedding, to hanging out at the reception and especially the temple and luncheon. I loved being free to visit with everyone. The decorations and food were wonderful! Stephanie's mom; Heidi deserves a big hand! I was pleasantly surprised at how many people came all the way up there to the reception! Thanks family and friends!
I did get a few pictures of the great crew that set up this place and a couple of the guests (I gave Richard the camera and had to force him to take every shot he did take) My only disappointment in the whole wedding frenzy was leaving my camera home and not getting any pictures at the temple or wedding luncheon. Luckily Jessica and James got lots of pictures! I just have to be patient to get those!
Here I am trying to hold all of my grandkids. Sydney is running wild on the floor, she is hard to get in a still shot!The cute couple cutting the cake.

Jess insisted on this stripper pose for me; I stripped the leaves off of the roses for the centerpieces.


Making the centerpieces, Nicole, Jenny and Jess. Excited to get their own flower to hold. Sophie and Tessa all dressed up and ready for the reception. Dean making an important call. One in a million shot of Sydney and Dean both looking at the camera this morning before they left to see their other grandparents. They both got sunburn at the temple yesterday. Sophie and Tessa liked to try to crawl around like Sydney at the reception. They also did a lot of dancing.

1 comment: