Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What a Week!

Sophie was very excited about Steph's birthday candles. She really thinks Steph is a princess ever since she saw her in her wedding dress. I was pretty lazy about pictures Sunday since Jack and Jess were both taking pictures. So I only have 2 from the whole crazy week!
These girls love their momma! When she got home from shopping they swarmed her! Tessa was hugging and kissing her until she saw the camera.

Monday was simple; visiting teaching, school shopping with Jonathan and the usual clean up from the week-end.
Tuesday Jonathan, Richard and I took turns helping load up Jack and Steph's stuff from their Sandy apartment and moved them to their Provo apartment. Jonathan got 2 turns, so that Richard and I could celebrate 31 years of marriage by going to the temple and doing sealings. Wednesday; Meg found out it's a girl and Joni found out it's not cancer.
Thursday; Jonathan started school.
Friday; the Chapmans arrived!!
Saturday; Richard went fishing while the Chapmans and I went to a "Make a Wish" fundraiser/Eagle project breakfast, Jonathan worked his first 8 hour day then went to the Bingham football game that lasted until midnight, and Richard and I went to the Stake Bishopric dinner.
Sunday was Dallin's mission farewell. It was awesome! Nancy gave the most powerful talk I've ever heard on Joseph Smith and Dallin bore his testimony in spanish, sounding like I did when I came home!! (BTW he is going to my mission!!!). Then we had Steph's belated Birthday Party! Monday; the Chapmans left and life is back its usual quiet norm. Next highlight in our routine will be the Kendalls coming the middle of September!!

Hopefully I can upload this video of Sophie and Tessa dancing up a storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment