Sophie helping her Dad on a motorcycle video game. The look on Sophie's face may have something to do with the accident she had shortly after on the playground.
Dan stopped and got us Krispy Kreamy donuts on the way home and they gave the girls these awesome hats. The other picture I took was even more blurry. Those girls don't like to hold still.
Early Wednesday morning Jess was off to Girl's Camp, Dan was off to work and I had the girls to myself!! (Jess, I did do Sophie's hair, this is just after her nap). She was very proud of her painting skills on the Cinderella suncatcher behind her, but too distracted with the Cinderalla movie to look at the camera.
We really had some great bonding time! Poor Dan was gone for all but a 10 minute dinner break on Wednesday. He had meetings to go to after work at church, the sofa to pick up, and then basketball to play. The timing couldn't have been better for the sale of the old and arrival of the new furniture, they passed each other in the parking lot!
Jessica traded her old couch and love seat for this brown sofa. A totally new look for her room!
It wasn't even too sad to leave the girls in Denver, they are coming for the wedding next week!!
Roller coaster family.Tessa loved this slide. I loved how she had to stop and hug the kitty after every trip down the slide.It was I love, love, love him until it was time to high five him and pose for a shot with him and then they got as far away as fast as they could saying; "no thank you". Hopefully you noticed Jessica's sweet dance moves!
Lucky you! I had no idea you were with your grandkids again, until I read your Facebook post! I LOVE one-on-one grandbaby time!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun trip!!!
ReplyDeleteMom, thank you SO MUCH for coming out and watching my girls so I could go to girls camp. They had a fantastic time!!! Oh and thanks for posting my sweet dance moves. :)
ReplyDelete